On October 25, the International Conference “South Ossetia at the Crossroads of Civilizations. Problems of Security and Sustainable Development”, organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of South Ossetia jointly with the Russian National Committee for Black Sea Economic Cooperation (RNC BSEC), finished its work.
Following the results of the Conference, the delegates adopted a resolution.
1. Consider relevant the innovative proposals made by the participants of the International Conference on October 21-25 with the aim of their practical implementation on the territory of the Republic of South Ossetia.
2. Create a joint working group of experts from the RNC BSEC (if necessary with the involvement of external experts) with specialists from the Government of the Republic of South Ossetia.
3. The working group should analyze the economic situation in the region, indicating the “points of growth” of the Republic’s economy.
4. Develop a “roadmap” for the implementation of the identified tasks.
5. Develop a roadmap for the project of creating a network of glamping parks with the Synergy University.
6. Develop a roadmap for the “Personnel Reserve” project with the “Synergy” University with the support of the RNC BSEC.
7. Submit reports on the work done to the Government of the Republic of South Ossetia, RNC BSEC.
8. Submit to the Organizing Committee of the Conference the declared texts of the reports of the participants of the Conference for their subsequent publication.(email@example.com).
9. Develop and submit to the Organizing Committee the agenda of the next International Conference for 2022 within the framework of business, scientific and cultural cooperation of public democracy by December 2021. Consider it expedient to give the Conference the status of an annual expert meeting.
10. To note the high level of organization of the Conference by the Administration of the President of the Republic of South Ossetia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of South Ossetia.
Tskhinval, 25 of October 2021